ZOMG AQ Videos

lol I like Oddy's tell...

"Can you tell reinhard I could own him? Im pusing his buttons wink.gif"

Oddy for the record... YOU COULD OWN REINHARD

p.s Nice movie 9er smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

*bump*..

I added the Sartura fight... would have been up Tuesday but Filefront is teh suck at times.

Njoi

Look at you with your fancy new add ons that make the debuffs we put up all flashy and stuff. Oh and yeah, awesome video too. I need to remember to stand near you for first boss kills so I get lots of face time. Bentley and I were the bastard childs of the priests. NO 15 MIN OF FAME FOR US!

But a great video, again niner. =D

This is good and all, but you need more shots of my corpse; I get to watch myself eat dirt the entire rag video! cmon!

Edit: Just finished watching the Sartura vid, it was awesome! Fast forward + me running around like a chicken with its head cut off is priceless!

PS - It's spelled Battleguard.

*cough* yah 9 who do u have to thank for the self rez ability? =D

btw notice in every video if u watch carefully who is the person to yell in G chat that the boss is down =D

little hobby of mine ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya, Stric I was wondering what the song was from the Skeram video. So, I would greatly appreciate it if you could hop in the Way-back machine and remember back in the day when that was done. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

woot can't wait to get home today to watch it =)

Emps looked pretty textbook smile.gif when you have to arcane explode and blastwave are those groups of bugs on a timer or is that when someone hits a bug they shouldnt?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]