Tales of the Past III

Beornwarrior

I hadn't heard of this until I saw it on Kotaku but a 90min full length wow movie was released 2 days ago after being in production for the last 1.5 years. Tales of the Past deals with the scourge invasion, arthas, etc. The first film was all subtitles but still enjoyable. I highly recommend the second film (40 mins) as well.

The level of coordination for the large scale battles is ridiculous and combining that with good writing and solid editing they've made a really solid film. It'll take a while to download especially since it just came out but this is a machinima that is definitely worth watching.

Tales of the Past I (15min)

Tales of the Past II (40min)

Tales of the Past III (90min)

Here is the first 2 minutes of the third film so you can see the quality of the work.

Edited by Beornwarrior

i started d/ling this last night and it took forever from the crappy link. it was worth it though.

Took me two days to download it, im halfway through it right now and it's GOOD.

Even though im done downloading it, i'll still be seeding the torrent for a week just so others can see this great piece of work.

Just finished watching it, i never had more chills down my back since watching the Two Towers. The first thing i did after watching it was donate 8 bucks (the price of a movie ticket here) to Mr. Felch because it was the best movie i've seen all year. Yes, i'm comparing Machinima to Hollywood movies.

Stop whatever the hell you're doing right now and do yourself a favor and watch this movie, it will leave you breathless.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]