2. Age: 38
3. Main Character's Name: Isthatblood
4. Class: Shaman
5. Level: 80
6. Alts (class, name, level): Warrior, Dtinytank, 80
7. Previous Realm (if not from Skullcrusher):
8. Name of your last and/or current guild: Crown
9. Reason for leaving that guild: It broke up
10. Reason for wanting to join FP: I know X and Shean and they said FP is a lot like Crown use to be. Mature and laid back.
11. FP Sponsor (say "None" if you have none): X and/or Shean
12. Does this sponsor know you IRL or in-game? I know X some in RL. Talked to him while I was away from the game. Shean is in-game.
13. Do you own a Dartol's Rod of Transformation? If you do not, please explain why. If you don't know what it is or how to get it, click the link. I think I threw it away on Dtiny and never did the quest line on Isthatblood
14. Anything else you would like to say about yourself: (this is your chance to show us your personality, fill it in) I am a laid back kind of person and play the game for fun.

Raid Application
If you want to be a raiding member please post the raid application in addition to the basic application. If you're applying because you are a friend or family of a current member and only wish to be guilded with them please fill out the basic application only.

15. How long have you been raiding and what experience do you have? No raiding pre BC. BC ran all 25 mans. We were at BT when LK came out so never got to Illidan (sp?). Clear all of Naxx 10 and 25 man before I stopped playing.
16. Spec & Gear: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com
(Please take the time to find your character using Blizzards website and provide the link to your toon for us to take a gander at. Please, give us a good idea any extra items you have. The more detailed you are the better.)http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Isthatblood
17. Reference(s) from your previous guild(s):
18. Are you more of a Hardcore gamer or a Casual gamer? More casual gamer.
19. Approximate playing schedule (server times please):

Sunday:
Monday:8:00 pm - 12:00
Tuesday:8:00 pm - 12:00
Wednesday:
Thursday:8:00 pm - 12:00
Friday:
Saturday:
Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Demetricus
post Nov 28 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #2
Group: Councilor
ub3r l337
Night Elf Hunter
Armory Link
Hey man! We've got a few of you old Crownies around; good folks -- even X! icon_wink.gif I'll let Shean or X vouch for you, then we'll get you an invite.

Also, just so you know, raiding of any official sort is on hiatus until Cataclysm hits! =D

--------------------

Shean
post Nov 28 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #3
Pro
Gnome Mage
Armory Link
Bout time Burton. Burton is one of Crown's finest players and would without a doubt be a blessing in disguise for FP to get. He is one of the most generous players I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and is always willing to do whatever it takes to help out a guildie/friend. I would without a doubt give my utmost blessing to allowing him into FP. S

PS. Glad to see you back online again Burton.

--------------------

If we can make it through life the rest is a cakewalk.

"If you feed a man a fish you only feed him for a day; but if you teach the man to fish then you feed him for the rest of his life." - Author Unknown.

Xiaolin
post Nov 28 2010, 04:04 PM
Post #4
Group: FP Member
Pro
Night Elf Druid
Armory Link
I vouch for this man. A fantastic friend and a pretty decent healer too icon_wink.gif

Demetricus
post Nov 29 2010, 12:53 AM
Post #5
ub3r l337
Night Elf Hunter
Armory Link
Wow, how much is this guy paying you guys to say this stuff? Let the invites roll, if they haven't already! Welcome to FP, Burton!

--------------------

Aniras
post Nov 30 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #6
Group: FP Member
forum n00b
Draenei Shaman
Armory Link
WOW DTINY!! long time man (this is amagewitrage from crown)

i def. support this guy one of the better players from crowns good days, should make a good addition to FP

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 12:26 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles