Music Stealing

Wintress

So a while ago i had this song i really liked but that i could only find on youtube so it was really depressing me.

Somehow Robrman took the video clip from youtube and extracted the sound files and sent me a itunes file of the song. Was wondering if you could teach me how to do this because i've run into the same problem again :)

I'm willing to download firefox to help the process but remember im on a mac

Thanks Robr

So a while ago i had this song i really liked but that i could only find on youtube so it was really depressing me.

Somehow Robrman took the video clip from youtube and extracted the sound files and sent me a itunes file of the song. Was wondering if you could teach me how to do this because i've run into the same problem again :)

I'm willing to download firefox to help the process but remember im on a mac

Thanks Robr

hrm, i forget the name of the program but just google things loosely based on something to grab youtube videos, you can hopefully find it. hell, you might even beable to find a video of how to do it on youtube.

anyways, you extract a file with a program, then you use a seperate converter to convert the extracted file, and then you can extract the actual sound file from like.. Sony Vegas or Windows Movie Maker.

If Rob doesn't get it to you Q i'll pass you some exact steps, but uh.. i'm too tired to think strait right now :]

Edited by Letica

Hey Q, dunno if this is what you were looking for, but I use 2 different progies for different methods (web and desktop) with varying results:

WEB

DESKTOP

I've tried a few others, but these work best for me (most of the time...).

Have fun! :biggrin2:

Edited by Feanore

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]