just wondering

Jamesthunderbird

Ok, how would i go about if i wanted to get a promotion or getting into 25-man naxx if say a spot ever opens up :D Im not a scrub or anything, i was just wondering so i know if i should keep my hopes up or just start looking into pugs :P

According to Armory, you are still level 78 so step 1 would be to get 80. From there it would be something you would need to talk to Shikimaru about since he's the CL.

ya i was thinking my dk lol :P

If you would be raiding as a Death Knight... Keep it in mind that in 3.1 they are removing the Obelerate/Heart Strike spec. So... In the meantime, Try and find one you enjoy. :3

If you would be raiding as a Death Knight... Keep it in mind that in 3.1 they are removing the testicle from DK's

If you would be raiding as a Death Knight... Keep it in mind that in 3.1 they are removing the Obelerate/Heart Strike spec. So... In the meantime, Try and find one you enjoy. :3

woh, woh, woh, when did this happen!?

I know they have owned 32/39 in the face, but why is 51/13/7 gone?? After reading this I literally just now checked the latest patch notes and it says nothing of the talent annihilation being moved!

actually my spoec is unholy 2h ive never raided dw or blood. Ive tried them in heroics but i love unholy to much, so you guys have no idea how excited i am about the massive buffs to gargoyle and scoure strike

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]