3. 60
4. 22/5/24 All around good build.. Lots of damage wink.gif
5. Mining / Engineer
6. Flava - 36 Druid, Lilc - 34 Mage, Pilferer - 33 Rouge Kitsume 26Warrior
7. Onyxia - Almost MC/BWL - no
8. Konoha
9. Still in it but all our 60s joined you guys smile.gif
10. Hardcore ^^
11. I would like to join FP because my real life brother is in it and lots of my rl friends. Also i would like to be able to experience the fun of a larger guild and end game instances look like a blast (I have watched you guys on Retsnimle's, Ratava's, and Shikimaru's computers) :>
12. Hopefully anyone that joined you guys from Konoha smile.gif (My bro Retsnimle.. Ratava, Thornblade, Shikimaru, Garetsu, Kaslor, Usagimidori, Hykos... I guess ill stop LOL)
13. Well I would love to join you guys in the fight in instances and PVP smile.gif i lovvve both! I have 6/8 Dreadmist suit with other good equipment smile.gif Im set up in my basement next to Retsnimle (and usually Ratava) which is pretty convenient smile.gif . There is one thing that you have to watch!... And most x-konoha members can agree... I have a sleeping disorder that can knock me out at any given second.. Like this on time in this Baron run... or was this the Scarlet side? hmph.. lol who knows! HAHA JK! If i pass out they can beat me over the head since im set up down here with them smile.gif Some people i group with i wana slap.. lol i need people that actully know how to play the game and just dont pay someone to grind their character for them!!! Welp hope you guys consider me! Id love to be a FP!

--------------------
user posted image
Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Shikimaru
post Dec 5 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #2
Group: Guardian
Furbolg GM
Night Elf Rogue
Armory Link
Im Shikimaru and I aprove of this post.

--------------------
"yes! i made tom do a ben post!" - Ben

Ratava
post Dec 6 2005, 12:57 PM
Post #3
Group: FP Member
amateur
dw dru
Good Luck Getting in Dinias smile.gif

I can vouch Din has good gear, and knows how to play.

--------------------

Retsnimle
post Dec 6 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #4
novice
Yes its true Din is my brother and I know we are kinda full, and the locks dont uasually get more then 4 spots in the raids, but hes a good lock and he will be able to spam SBs and Banish with the best of them lol =)

TeAhnPrime
post Dec 6 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #5
Group: Forum Member
ub3r l337
I think if were going to start running 2 onyxia's we might in fact be able to squeeze another lock. Not my call though. Good luck.

--------------------
Killing is such a warrior thing.....
--Hykos while fleeing from a mob

Arty
post Dec 6 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #6
ub3r l337
uk uk
Are you really serious about that sleeping disorder thing?

--------------------

Gynis
post Dec 6 2005, 05:14 PM
Post #7
Oscar Wildcat
If so, I want an immediate invite for this guy. Oh the hilarity that could ensue.

--------------------

readyakira
post Dec 6 2005, 05:50 PM
Post #8
ub3r l337
hu wlk
Nice App. When you say you are set up next to your brother, I assume you can both be on at the same time? You know if you pass out during a Garr fight and I recruited you I'm gonna get a /gkick for it tongue.gif J/K Give me a day and I will get back to you.

--------------------

You can live or you can die. To be horde you choose death.

Dinias
post Dec 6 2005, 09:05 PM
Post #9
novice
HAHA! nah the sleeping disorder is just a joke that we have cause when my brother didnt live at home i would do instance runs like baron and UBRS or whatever and one time i told them i would brb... welllll lets just say i didnt come back smile.gif HAHA BUUUUT! yes Retsnimle and Ratava are both set up down here in the basement smile.gif They can beat me if i were to pass out! wink.gif

ahh *edit* and yes smile.gif Rets and I can be on at the same time!

--------------------
user posted image

post Dec 7 2005, 03:01 AM
Post #10
Group:
Dinny! Yeah I remember that run when you fell asleep, we couldn't finish cause we never got a 5th person lol! Good times (should have taken Thornblade!) haha j/k, Dinias FTW =D
PMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Ratava
post Dec 7 2005, 12:46 PM
Post #11
amateur
dw dru
yes 2 phat pipes running down there on seperate services (ones DSL other is Cable)i think the most we've had on wow was 10 ppl hehe and it didn't lag at all pings were great. 10man ubrs lan party ftw smile.gif

--------------------

readyakira
post Dec 7 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #12
ub3r l337
hu wlk
OK. Well, here's the deal. Right now we are full on locks (overfull actually). So hang in there a few days. There has been some delay in getting responses from some of our locks on the forums, and I want to see if they are MIA or just afk for a few days. Very nice app and you are at the top of the list when a spot comes available.

--------------------

Xarn
post Dec 7 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #13
Pro
Forgive my intrusion into your realm Ready... But isn't it standing policy that blood relatives are automatically invited? Just want some clarification on this for the future. Did it change?

--------------------
"In a well-governed country, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a badly governed country, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Kung-Fu-Tze

"There are no more well-governed countries." - Eric

Gynis
post Dec 7 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #14
Oscar Wildcat
I can field this one.

It's never been an automatic invite, it just normally worked out that way. At the time that the "Friends and Family" program was started (and it was more of a private initiative than anything), we were giving them spots above and beyond anyone else that applied. We were also not at absolute capacity. We are quickly approaching that. (Truly. Do /guildinfo and see the number of characters vs. the number of accounts. We're about to be big enough for Blizzard to say "no" to invites for us).

To counter that, it's a rarety that we don't figure out some way to make room for RL family. But like I said, the pressure is on, so it is no longer a seemingly automatic invite. It just takes us a bit of finagling on our end and making sure that the other members of the class are okay with it, before we bench them. We don't want people bringing their family into a room that is full of resentment on the outset.

Grandma's kitchen is only so big, and the FP family has gotten so large (and tight knit too, for a guild this size) standing around the apple pies, that we're almost at standing room only.

--------------------

Kaslor
post Dec 7 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #15
Group: Councilor
/pistol-wink
Human Paladin
Armory Link
QUOTE(Anonymous)
Dinny!  Yeah I remember that run when you fell asleep, we couldn't finish cause we never got a 5th person lol!  Good times (should have taken Thornblade!)  haha j/k, Dinias FTW  =D

Lol whoops, I guess I wasn't logged in when I typed that. Anyways, Kaslor says Dinny ftw =)

Garetsu
post Dec 7 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #16
forum n00b
Standing room only?! Perhaps Gynis, but more than worth the aching feet for a taste of Old Lady Prophet's pie! (That could be easily misconstrued, but I'm not going there. tongue.gif)

Seriously though, I hope you can find (or make) room for Dinias. The "family" could only improve with his addition. And being so tightly packed in the kitchen, I can vouch that he showers regularly, loathes apple pie (I'll take his share!), and doesn't pinch...too hard. (Not that I've ever, EVER showered with him...nor have I felt the "dinny pinch." You'd have to ask Klaudia about that. biggrin.gif )

Regarding his sleeping disorder, that incident was blown WAY out proportion. It was less narcolepsy and more...temporal amnesia. He went afk for some mysterious reason and actually FORGOT he was leading a raid in scholomance! We tried calling him, but our fate was sealed in the rumbling of his snores. laugh.gif

Anywho, I know I'm exceptionally silly, and I'm not sure I'm helping his cause, but I really do hope you guys find room for ole Dinias. That is all.

G.

Garetsu
post Dec 7 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #17
forum n00b
Bah! Fallen prey to second page syndrome again. This always happens to me. I really am a n00b!

G.

P.S. Dinias ftw!

readyakira
post Dec 8 2005, 12:41 AM
Post #18
ub3r l337
hu wlk
Danias PM me in game I would like the chance to have a chat with ya tongue.gif

--------------------

Dinias
post Dec 8 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #19
novice
:? Tried to catch you tonight after the MC raid i watched on Rets's computer smile.gif gettin my strats down! hehe buuut ya you do the same smile.gif /tell me asap!

--------------------
user posted image

readyakira
post Dec 9 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #20
ub3r l337
hu wlk
Closing this post for now. I talked with dinias and explained the situation to him. Will re-open when a spot becomes available. Be sure to check back often.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2018 - 02:23 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles