Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Baaaack. Adimus, lv79 Warrior, I'm 79 hoping for 80 and I need a home.

Arahmis
post Oct 24 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #1
Group: FP Member
forum n00b
Human Paladin
Armory Link
1. RL Name: Jake.
2. Age: 22
3. Main Character's Name: Arahmis. But that's my paladin.
4. Class: Paladin
5. Level: 80
6. Alts (class, name, level): Adimus, this guy here, 79
7. Previous Realm (if not from Skullcrusher): Here.
8. Name of your last and/or current guild: Final Empire.
9. Reason for leaving that guild: Not leaving, just we're all taking a break, and I work alot anyway, so I figured why not come back to Adi and SC here.
10. Reason for wanting to join FP: You have the majority of my friends I made while I was highly active here. I wouldn't mind hanging out with them again.
11. FP Sponsor (say "None" if you have none): Aniras. Also I know X, Volcar, and I'm sure there are many others that probably know me.
12. Does this sponsor know you IRL or in-game? Both.
13. Do you own a Dartol's Rod of Transformation? If you do not, please explain why. If you don't know what it is or how to get it, click the link. Never bothered, kind of a waste of time for me, and well, I tend to smash and eat cute things anyway.
14. Anything else you would like to say about yourself: (this is your chance to show us your personality, fill it in) Nick Name's Big Sexy. I'l let you come to your conclusion based off of that.
Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Shean
post Oct 24 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #2
Group: Councilor
Pro
Gnome Mage
Armory Link
Holy Sheep Sh*t, It's Adi.

Sup man, WB to SC. Thanks for your interest in joining us here in FP. I don't see any problem with shooting you an invite into our ranks. However I would like to wait to hear from another of my fellow officers and from one of your sponsors even though I could of been one of them as well. I always felt that any fellow <Crown>ie is welcome in FP, what with our two guilds being some much alike. Can't wait to see you with an <FP> tag under your name man. S

--------------------

If we can make it through life the rest is a cakewalk.

"If you feed a man a fish you only feed him for a day; but if you teach the man to fish then you feed him for the rest of his life." - Author Unknown.

Rogthane
post Oct 25 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #3
amateur
Human
Armory Link
Pretty sure I remember an Arahmis, and he was cool, and Crownies tend to be cool, so two thumbs up!

--------------------
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." - Robert Heinlein
"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx

Myrevenge
post Oct 25 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #4
Group: Guardian
ub3r l337
Draenei
Armory Link
Welcome back from wherever you were icon_razz.gif I see no issues with getting you a invite to the guild. and I am sure once you hit 80 we can all help you get a lil pre cata gear .

Hope to see you in FP soon.

--------------------

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
~Albert Einstein~

Aniras
post Oct 25 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #5
forum n00b
Draenei Shaman
Armory Link
ADI!!!

Very cool and friendly guy who really knows his stuff...played with him for almost 2 years in <crown> and was always looking to help out and do things, would be an excellent addition to F&F and maybe raider? if he starts of his warrior again someday haha

Durkastan
post Oct 26 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #6
forum n00b
Night Elf Druid
/misses his fellow <Crown>ies

Warms my heart to see some of them playing together again with you folks.

A few old pics for a walk down memory lane... some names none of us have seen in quite a while

--------------------

Shean
post Oct 26 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #7
Pro
Gnome Mage
Armory Link
Damn that brings back some memories Durka. Curse you and making me feel nostalgic. S

--------------------

If we can make it through life the rest is a cakewalk.

"If you feed a man a fish you only feed him for a day; but if you teach the man to fish then you feed him for the rest of his life." - Author Unknown.

Beerme
post Nov 1 2010, 08:29 AM
Post #8
novice
Dwarf Priest
Armory Link
Damn where was I for that pic! Anyways, welcome back to the game adi. I'll be home @ the 1st of Dec!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2018 - 03:07 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles