FP & Friends, who are you?

Arty

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like stuffed animals when I was little. Then when I was 5 I started developing bad allergies to dust and my parents got rid of all my stuffed animals in the middle of the night while I was sleeping.

I've learned never to love again...

Heh.

thats so tragic, yet so funny. im am sorry for your losses, im sure they went to good homes

Went to homes in hell...

"Mommy, why are my stuffed animals in the fire?"

"Here's a marshmellow, you like s'mores don't you?"

Hahaha oh my.

I'm Jenny, and have some pics but I'm shy sad.gif

wow, that has got to be the biggest debate of a child's life right there

Extreme Sugar High VS Reining Champ Mountain of Stuffed Animals

Wieghing in at a gooey 4 oz, the tempting, quick boost to super energy, this lite weight takes on a mountian of cotton and polyester, as well as about 3 dozen plastic eyes in a battle for the ages.

Not to completely poke fun at your loss, My mom sold all my legos, which was probably 400lbs worth, and i was never the same. In case you cant grasp the amount that is, i had over 1000 of those little people, and i would place them in formation, completely armed, and each would have a front camp and a main base. Oh, and when i mean a base, i mean this sunovabitch had trap doors and zip lines. wonder why i want to be an architect?

I used to have a decent lego collection, though probably not on that order.

So yeah, when I say stuffed animals, my parents were the insane types with excessive disposable income that would take things to the extreme. The amount of stuffed animals they purchased for me when I was little could literally fill a room. Imagine the shock to a little kid to wake up and FIND AN ENTIRE ROOM FORMERLY FILLED WITH STUFFED ANIMALS COMPLETELY EMPTY.

Of course, once again the disposable income factor came in and they converted a guest room into a "toy room"....aka filled it with all manner of crap they thought my sister and I would like.

And you wonder why I'm imbalaced...

funny how stream of consciousness works, we went from a picture, to analysing childhood. James Joyce FTW!!!

Mayhap I may lead the post to the original purpose?

I think I shall.

I don't have a camera, or a scanner of my own, so for a bit I thought of sumbmitting something I drew in MS paint. Browsing thorugh the compy though, I found some pictures from when I was teaching my friend to use his camera. So the picture is a picture of me, taking a picture of myself, in a mirror. Crazy ain't it?

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=269203

Two things about the picture.

1.) The lighting is horrible, and I am, in fact, blonde. How I got that in my genes, I'll never know, my family bieng from south central Russia. (Or Siberia, as it is known) Novosibirsk to be precise. Quite far from Scandenavia. Oh and before anyone asks, it IS cold there, but only in the winter. It varries from -40F in the winter to 100F in the summer or so Crazy continental climate.

2.) The shirt says, and I quote, "Resistance is futile (if 1 < ohm)"

LOL your signature ROCKS!! lol

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg729q/Project4.html

thats me about two years ago... taking a picture of myself and my ex, Morgan (wearing my shirt... she was cold), in the basement of Towers (a dorm) on a terribly crappy phone camera. Yeah, I used it for a Calc 3 project.

btw Morgan hates this picture so shhh! (she says we both look awful... I said thanks...)

Seige! My first thought was that you look like Harry Potter tongue.gif

Oh don't be mad, I think I have a pic of me somewhere in a halloween costume I made. I had the robe, red/burgundy scarf, and the wand lol. I was Hermione tongue.gif

This thread is finally...dare I say it?.... working as intended.

Edit: Siege is hawt.

Edit 2: Teahn, Kopi, and Roxee have to post up or I'll hire a hordie to gank.

Seige! My first thought was that you look like Harry Potter tongue.gif  

Oh don't be mad,  I think I have a pic of me somewhere in a halloween costume I made.  I had the robe, red/burgundy scarf, and the wand lol.  I was Hermione tongue.gif

LoL! I thought the exact same thing. smile.gif

I would post up a pic but i dont have an image host or the desire to sign up for a free one. if someone could telll me other means of posting a picture please do. biggrin.gif

eh, i could, but i have no incentive to, and I in no way/shape/form look like a character from harry potter. maybe ill have one of me hammered when i get back from maryland.

LOL, sorry bro, but you look hilarous since the picture got distorted.

usually you can just crop the image, resave the image at smaller resolution, or use those little boxes in the corner, and hold shift while you do so, it holds it in proportion.

I wouldn't want to scare anyone off. Why not just pretend I'm a bright eyed bun wearing gnome with huge knockers and a ghettoliscous booty ok?

Bah, Harry Potter my ass!

Let me tell you a little story.

In 7th grade the Pokemon fad began to wane, and I decided to look back on it with a critical view. I realized that I had spent most of my time and all of my money over a three year period on something that was completley idiotic and did not benifit me in any way in the present or future. So, I decided to never be as big of a fanboy of anything again, and never to make something like that the center of my life.

When Harry Potter came around I saw my buddies fawning over the works, just like they had been in 5th grade. My female friends, bieng at the most hyperactive age, even further alarmed me. I didn't want to be like that. So, I never got into that whole thing, and always look on it with mild revulsion.

Log, good thing I have my magical mind's-eye unstretcher.... By which I mean Photoshop tongue.gif

Oh, and Rox, you can't look THAT bad, c'mon!

Great, you ask me for a pic now that I've finally gotten the stitches removed from my face...lol. In truth it felt far worse than it probably looked.

In any case, my roomate recently bought a $2000+ camera for around $1500 (oh the drama...) because she deccided to switch from astrophysics to film. Ha...

The point of that little tidbit is that my mother is visiting me in a few hours (my sister is moving into her dorm for her first college experience...at my college...which is incredibly weird) so I might even get in a family shot. My sister has been touring Europe for the past month so I have no idea what she'll look like now...it'll be interesting.

In retrospect that had nothing to do with my roomate's camera...but my mother does own a digital camera of craptastic quality (I swear that thing eats a set of AAs per shot).

Oh, and it's very disturbing to see all those "sexy singles in your neighborhood" links to the left of all your pics who use imagedump...it's just wrong.

Bah, Harry Potter my ass!

Let me tell you a little story.

In 7th grade the Pokemon fad began to wane, and I decided to look back on it with a critical view. I realized that I had spent most of my time and all of my money over a three year period on something that was completley idiotic and did not benifit me in any way in the present or future. So, I decided to never be as big of a fanboy of anything again, and never to make something like that the center of my life.  

When Harry Potter came around I saw my buddies fawning over the works, just like they had been in 5th grade. My female friends, bieng at the most hyperactive age, even further alarmed me. I didn't want to be like that. So, I never got into that whole thing, and always look on it with mild revulsion.  

Oh, and Rox, you can't look THAT bad, c'mon!

......World of Warcraft.....

......World of Warcraft.....

Hey, I can quit anytime I swear!

In all seriousnes though, I don't spend all my free time in WoW, nor does it take 100% of my financial resouces to keep the habit. $15 a month? Poppycock! Not to mention I'm not defensive when people say "WoW sucks!" and can heartedly agree that it has many flaws, like any game. I'm not drooling over every patch note and piece of info, and my overall feeling on it, as well as other games I like (BF2, H2, ec) is more of a "It's pretty cool, but nothing to dedicate my life to"

Days of searching and I still have not found a picture of myself. This would be easier if I had a scanner or a digital camera, but...since I know ya'll are expecting, nay, counting the seconds until I put a picture of myself up, I shall continue my search. I do this for the people!

Bah, I go away for a week and what do I see? One message and no pictures! Get to work people! tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'de like to bump this post cause it was mentioned maybe a day ago and people need to post more picutrs of themselves! biggrin.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]