yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnn......

Stricnyne

Its all good man!! I couldn't be happier!! I almost caught a case of the wow bug earlier this week and fought off the urge to get my authenticator back from my brother.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and see what's new and exciting, feels like years since I posted >.>

So what's good with you brother John??

Excuse me, but who are you? I think I remember something sorta kind of like a mage with a similar name...

Glad to hear married life is treating you well Chris, it's a tough step to take, but once in, it feels like one of the easiest things to have done. Any pics from the wedding? Maybe I missed some being posted , but we gotta see you in the tux and the stupid grin.

Laura and I left for about a year and a half , but have recently come back. Awesome changes, lots of fun , but it's SO easy to put to much time into it. Enjoy watcha got, WoW will never be as good as it.

Haha good to hear you're lovin life man. I've been WoW clean for almost a year now. Life is good, exercise, eating better, actually dating a lot, it's a huge change :)

Justin: Chris had a super casual wedding, like shorts and tshirt :)

Ohhhh what's up Mr. Legend?!?! He is correct... casual wedding... no tux or anything like that.. I had on khakis and a button up but everyone else was shorts/polo.. it was really fun!

I heard blizzard made some changes, some for good, some not so much. I was going to burn a scroll of ress on my account and just say hi to everyone, but my brother is the guardian of my authenticator, so yeah...

Holy moly, hey Niner!

I think we should totally get you back into wow. All the cool kids are doing it these days. =D

I sure do miss you guy!

holy bajesus! long time no see lol and a shad post as well i think hell froze over somewhere

Edited by Bangudray

Daaang! Hey Chris! Congrats on the wedding, and on staying WoW-free! (Although it would be awesome to have more of the old group back) =P

I was asking Erik the other day about your old raid videos, the links posted here don't work anymore and I wanted to see them and remember the good old days. Would you be awesome and post them again? =o If you have time and all. I wanted to compare Erik's spell hits/crits to yours, haha. They just seemed so much more epic back then.

Oh, and really amazing sig btw. ;)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]