Forgotten Pirates

Shadrende

I'm glad you all seemed to enjoy my April fools joke with the RIAA and the website :)

Joey came up with the idea to do something with the website so he get's credit for the awesome idea too! XD

I hear there was a post on the SC Forum too!

lol @ gala

But yeah Jon, that was a pro job. Someone called you out on the image being hosted on the FP domain rather than the RIAAs though haha

Someone called you out on the image being hosted on the FP domain rather than the RIAAs though haha

i fell for it, but after i knew it was a joke i figured the image hosting would be a dead giveaway to anyone paying attention

I got a text from ben at like 1 am, snorted, then went back to sleep.

Woke up and thought lol prolly april fools, but for a second there, I was like wtf.

Poor gala though,

Dont you worry Jon/Joey, I'll get you both dont you watch.

The RIAA is no joke kids.

Some of us have gotten lawsuits brought against us in the past...

The RIAA is no joke kids.

Some of us have gotten lawsuits brought against us in the past...

I actually was going to put you in there somewhere Dez, but I thought that'd give it away way too easy. It's like Matt said, he knew it was april fools but it still made him doubt for a second :D

I actually was going to put you in there somewhere Dez, but I thought that'd give it away way too easy. It's like Matt said, he knew it was april fools but it still made him doubt for a second :D

lawl

<3 Shad

HAI!

I didn't fall for it!

I just wanted to lead the SCers on a bit, hence the whole "I'm a Canadian, RIAA is just sueing Stang" comment...

I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT AND YOU CAN'T PROVE I DID WTFCAPSBBQ!

sarah has a screen shot of it, it was pretty pro. nice one jooerrryyeeee

i don't think you should have taken it down so early, i bet half these people don't wake up until 2pm anyway

riaa.jpg

I frickin LOVE you for reading Questionable Content!

Quoted from the SC forums... Shad.. You uhhh... better watch out.

Stangmeister loosened his blade in its scabbard. “Its okay - I've got a great idea on how to get back @ Shadrende (the co-officer who did this)”, he declared

Something about Matt loosening his blade from his scabbard that's just a little dirty =(

qc is the bomb yo. i read the whole thing start to finish about a year ago and have checked it every weekday morning since

Oh emm gee you read QC? I

Edited by Hykos

I'm pretty sure Dora is modeled after my ideal woman.

pshh Hanners is where it's at

pshh Hanners is where it's at

You would want the completely broken woman that's never going to touch you wouldn't you?

/QC

You would want the completely broken woman that's never going to touch you wouldn't you?

/QC

pretty much yeah x_x

I'd like Dora because she has a tramp stamp, and would probably bone me on a daily basis.

She also has no fear in cocking over her best friend for the man she loves. I like that in a woman.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]