Need Some Flash Help

Valdez

So, I'm going to assume that with the slew of you folk out there one or two of you has some experience designing a website with Flash. If so, please let me know. My girlfriend's got an assignment due in a few days dealing with Flash and she's using CS4 (vs CS3 in the class). On top of that there's no real instruction on this part of the assignment, it's just kind of "Go make something". She needs to use 4 pages, Home, Info, Gallery, Contact. She's got the Home page done but can't make the buttons link to other stuff like they're supposed to. So, if you have any experience and have any idea how to solve this problem (or have a website to point me to) please let me know. Also, how can I import or place a PDF (Her Resume under Contacts) pop up? Is there an easy way to do that?

Let me know. Thanks guys.

i only know someone who knows flash, and i think i remember him saying he learned everything from their forums, lol.

Gryph probably gave you the best link you're gonna get. I've had an amazingly difficult time finding flash programmers for my jobs. I know several flash animators, but the two are not at all the same.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]