So I had a near death experience tonight.

Sauceboss

I almost killed myself tonight, by total and complete ignorance on my part.

So I have a new puppy, and as with most puppies, she likes to poop. She likes to make real gross poops that stick up my room, so I have a lot of jarred candles. Anyways one of them is new, and apparently they have CRAZY long explosive wicks. Anyways so I tossed my blanket over my chair, and the chair I tossed my blanket on apparently spins. >_> So my blanket caught on fire, and I had turned around when it started so when I turned back BAM my chair is like on fire. I had to put it out and I took some minor second degree burns on my arm, but I'm fine and stuff. Luckily I caught it, before the fire got too big.

I'll take pictures later but yeah, pretty excellent.

wow wtf. ><"

Glad you are ok homie! <3

Ouch. That might be something that you would not forget for life. Careful next time. Glad you are fine.

Dear Sauceboss,

Thanks for not dying. That would have sucked

Love,

Shiki

I'm having flashbacks of Michael Jackson and that pepsi commercial where his hair caught on fire.. >.>

Honesrsly though.. ilubby.. pl0x not to be burnin' down the house or yourself anytime soon kk? <3

Thanks everyone~ I'll be more careful next time for sure. It was probably one of the scarier moments of my life.

The first thing I feared for was my hair, then my puppy, everything else came second XD. Luckily nothing but my blanket was ruined.

Can I pretend like this describes the ripped open shirts from your myspace? Those still give me nightmares sometimes.

Haha just kidding, you're a baller

Thanks everyone~ I'll be more careful next time for sure. It was probably one of the scarier moments of my life.

The first thing I feared for was my hair, then my puppy, everything else came second XD. Luckily nothing but my blanket was ruined.

my hair wouldn't have been the first thing I went to protect <.< >.>

also I just noticed my CL is listed as a "dwarf hunter" on the forums -_-

Also I'd like to point out, a few days ago Sauce badmouth IHOP. The fire and your dog crapping on your floor might seem like an accident.... but that is exactly what we want you to think

I got thrown out of there once on free pancake day<_<

also sauce, if you needed someone to kill you I could possibly work something out<3

Also I'd like to point out, a few days ago Sauce badmouth IHOP. The fire and your dog crapping on your floor might seem like an accident.... but that is exactly what we want you to think

My house was on FIRE and IHOP still manged to not kill me. Proves that not only does it do a WORTHLESS job making pancakes, but it also can't kill people.

You shouldn't tempt the IHOP gods like that...

:hides:

Srsly tempting fate there Sauce. The puppy is an IHOP employee incognito...You only THINK the chair spun itself...

wierd......my girlfriend also got minor second degree burns on her wrist and hand while working...she works at IHOP, sounds like IHOP is taking your insults seriously tim

They didn't kill your girlfriend. So they suck at their job. COME GET SOME IHOP I'LL FRICK YOUR SHIZ UP!

She probably established IHOP. Dumb you-know-what that she is.

Says the almost dead, dumb that-thing-over-there ... -igga.

Btw, the only thing that could have been worse is if you died to fried chicken.

Honesrly, gawd. <3!

Honesrly

>.>

<.<

You might want to rethink KFC just to be safe at this point.. Just sayin'

I almost killed myself tonight, by total and complete ignorance on my part.

So I have a new puppy, and as with most puppies, she likes to poop. She likes to make real gross poops that stick up my room, so I have a lot of jarred candles. Anyways one of them is new, and apparently they have CRAZY long explosive wicks. Anyways so I tossed my blanket over my chair, and the chair I tossed my blanket on apparently spins. >_> So my blanket caught on fire, and I had turned around when it started so when I turned back BAM my chair is like on fire. I had to put it out and I took some minor second degree burns on my arm, but I'm fine and stuff. Luckily I caught it, before the fire got too big.

I'll take pictures later but yeah, pretty excellent.

Very... Intresting...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]