Night Elf Warrior
1. RL Name: Jeremy
2. Age:17
3. Main Character's Name:Synian
4. Class:Deathknight
5. Level:85
6. Alts (class, name, level):Paladin-L´ghtest-65
8. Name of your last and/or current guild:Immune
9. Reason for leaving that guild:The gm kicked all people and sold guild.
10. Reason for wanting to join FP: I i have done raids in WOTLK in the past and think they are a fun and experienced guild.
11. FP Sponsor : None
13. Do you own a Dartol's Rod of Transformation? No, they have taken the item out the game before i discovered where to get it.
14. Anything else you would like to say about yourself: Mature and experienced player from Vannila wow. I also play Ps3. I am most active Fri-Sun any time on weekends. I am mostly pvp and i will do the occasional raid when i get some better tanking gear.

Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Rogthane
post Feb 25 2011, 01:38 AM
Post #2
Group: Councilor
amateur
Human
Armory Link
Hey, glad you got back to us! We spoke in game, so let me just talk to Serenitty (you know her as Unforgivable, if i remember correctly) and we'll see what we can do!

UPDATE: Uh, I don't mean to alarm you, but when I looked at your armory page, all your gear was missing. Was this intentional? If not, I'm very sorry- never a good thing. Wish you the best of luck

--------------------
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." - Robert Heinlein
"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx

Synin
post Feb 28 2011, 09:27 PM
Post #3
Group: Forum Member
forum n00b
Night Elf Warrior
QUOTE (Rogthane @ Feb 25 2011, 02:38 AM) *
Hey, glad you got back to us! We spoke in game, so let me just talk to Serenitty (you know her as Unforgivable, if i remember correctly) and we'll see what we can do!

UPDATE: Uh, I don't mean to alarm you, but when I looked at your armory page, all your gear was missing. Was this intentional? If not, I'm very sorry- never a good thing. Wish you the best of luck

My Armor is there is you take another look sorry it was glitched on my toon. I have to reput all of it on to make it show.

Rogthane
post Mar 1 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #4
Group: Councilor
amateur
Human
Armory Link
Ok, why don't we talk in game? Kornith or Rogthane will work, and I'll be on most of today, and for sure 8-10 realm time.

--------------------
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." - Robert Heinlein
"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2018 - 03:07 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles