Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Leet Shadow Priest Seeks Orgy With ForgottenProphets, Im crawling back, please dont whip me, too much

paigow
post Dec 17 2010, 04:12 AM
Post #1
Group: FP Member
ub3r l337
Human Priest
Name - PAIGOW -the Exalted one
Class -Shadow Priest and part time thrower of nasty healz

The Life Of Paigow, Paigow Loves to Raid, and pvp

Joined Friends with benifits , which merged into Forgotten Prophets, was in Fp for like 3/half yrs, Left Fp, joined Brethern, Which merged into Paradox, Gm had problems, Left made a guild with Hoodzz called Evil Chemisty, Did our best to succeed, i learned how to raid lead, and learned a lot of patients. Left, Joined Retropect,
Raid Experience: Zulgrub, Onyxia's Lair, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair,the Real Naxx, Gruul's Lair, Karazhan, Magtheridon's Lair, Seperntshire Cavern, The Eye, Black Temple, and all the lower instances= i did those All with Forgotten Prophets , excluding Sunwell Plateau, cause lol, besides immo who really did Sunwell ? / New easy Naxx, The eye of Eternity, Vault of Archavon, the Obsident Sanctum, Ulduar both regular and Heroic, Trial of the champion both regular and Heroic, Icecrown Citadel regular and Heroic,
If you read the WALL OF TEXT, you'll see when it comes to raiding on Skullcrusher i dont mess around, ive done it, ive seen it, i lived it, including Fp ive always been in a top notch progression guild,
This is how i raid, im old school, i do my homework , such as reading strats, watching videos, i always come prepared , flasks, potions, food buffs, i do what ever i can to maximize my dps, such as talk to other shadow priest and keep current with all the aspects of my class, Above all eles , I listen, i learn from my mistakes,

1. RL Name:Geo, no, not that Geo, I'm the other Geo, i dont yiff
2. Age: I'm an Adult,
3. Main Character's Name:Paigow
4. Class:Shadow Priest
5. Level:85
6. Alts (class, name, level):Geoo, Truetree, and when i use my bloodelf trinket Paigow becomes "Bitchy Pai"
7. Previous Realm (if not from Skullcrusher):Ive been on SK since day one, been here with the good times and bad
8. Name of your last and/or current guild:currently a Core Member at Retrospect
9. Reason for leaving that guild:I belive its getting "cold" in Retrospect, i want to go some place "warm"
10. Reason for wanting to join FP:Its Paigow's Home, play with old friends,make new friends, Offer my DPS to RAIDS,, Kill Bosses, take screen shots of dead bosses and post them on the forums for all to see, and Help Lead Fp to even greater Greatness
11. FP Sponsor (say "None" if you have none):Im Paigow, /Geo, everyone knows me, lol, most of the Horde have me KOS
12. Does this sponsor know you IRL or in-game? Ive spent enough time in Fp to know all your personalities , i havent forgotten any of ya <3
13. Do you own a Dartol's Rod: of course i have that, i went on party raid like 4yrs ago with original members of FP
14. Anything else you would like to say about yourself: (this is your chance to show us your personality, fill it in) I never truly left Forgotten Prophetes, Ive kept tabs on you guys for awhile, ive even sent recruits your way, like Elbee and such, Its always been on my mind since the day that i left to pursue other End Game Content opportunities after Stang/Gynis Gave us the bad news, I, and many others left, leaving was a hard thing to do, honestly i couldnt do it, /gquit was all i could type, "Sicbo" hit the Enter key for me. Things ive learned since i left Fp, : Gm's of other guilds are Assh#%@&, you have to endure ridicule and name calling to get any sort of respect, if your not part of the loot council your just there to kill stuff, the immaturity in guild chat/vent is mindboggling

Raid Application

15. How long have you been raiding and what experience do you have? Like for.... ever i have my [Robe of Endless Raiding]
16. Spec & Gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skul...paigow/advanced
17. Reference(s) from your previous guild(s):Friends with benifits , Forgotten Prophets , brethern, Paradox, Evil Chemistry, Retrospect
18. Are you more of a Hardcore gamer or a Casual gamer? Hardcore, ive done things to bosses you wouldnt belive
19. i show up 1 hour before the raid to get prepped and rearing to go

Sunday:not sure if you raid those days
Monday:12am-?
Tuesday:12am-?
Wednesday:12am-?
Thursday:not sure if you raid those days
Friday:not sure if you raid those days
Saturday:not sure if you raid those days

If i get Accepted back i bring with me my experience, my professions , my level head, and my leadership, so Bring me back, You wont regret it icon_biggrin.gif
and as ive said many times, everyone that has ever been a Fp always comes back sooner or later,

and my ........................... are even more epic then ever

--------------------
Hi, my name is GEO and these (........................) are MINE !

Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Rogthane
post Dec 17 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #2
Group: Councilor
amateur
Human
Armory Link
It's another old guy! What, are we becoming the geriatrics ward for Skullcrusher?

Welcome back, Paigow!

--------------------
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." - Robert Heinlein
"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx

Myrevenge
post Dec 17 2010, 09:29 AM
Post #3
Group: Guardian
ub3r l337
Draenei
Armory Link
Geo if you haven't already graba invite from any officer. Welcome back icon_smile.gif
I highly support this app. Any objections?... Oh btw Nice app Geo <3

--------------------

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
~Albert Einstein~

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2018 - 09:10 AM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles