Ecthelion

Eluneschild

Eria

Ezmira

Ryee

Shadrende

Vixxie

Wintress

I'll update this as I hear more "for-sures." Let me know as soon as possible so we can make sure everyone has a place to sleep. It's awesome to see that we're going to be meeing new FPers!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s coming upon that time again…the FP summer party! This year it will be taking place during the weekend of July 18th. For those of you who don’t know, the party takes place at FPHQ – Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding areas. I will be coordinating the weekend as far as rides, sleeping arrangements, etc.

If you are planning on attending this year, please reply to this post, even if it’s just common knowledge that you’ll be there. Out-of-towners should include your travel arrangements, like flying, driving, or riding your bike. If you don’t want to post your flight arrangements for everyone to see, you can just pm them to me. This is so I can plan for someone to be at the airport for you to get a ride.

If you’ve got spare room to offer the guests coming in, please post here as well with about how many you could have stay with you. Also, if you’re able to be an airport runner, that would be appreciated as well. =D

Now, those of you needing a place to stay, please post or pm me your preference, in order. Try to list more than one, since we can’t all stay at the Stangmeister/Gynis/Adrastos/Erlin abode. =P There are also a couple of VERY close hotels near by. If you prefer a hotel over staying with someone, I’ll get the prices and availability for you, just let me know.

Something new this time is going to be a little thing called...donations! While it’s not required, keep in mind that it takes money to have food, drinks, paper plates, cups, forks, spoons, etc, gas to drive, and cleaning supplies for Gynis’ freak-out clean-up party that takes place the week after. If you would like to give some support to help this thing come together without it breaking the FPHQRL Bank, anything would be appreciated. Just use the PayPal link on the website to give your help. I am looking into having something else that may prompt some donations, but I’ll have to make a different post for that.

In the past we’ve had members visit from across the ocean, across the country, and across Atlanta. I hope we can have a really large turnout again this year. If you have even the slightest urge to come, act on it. It’s really great to see everyone together I-R-L! You never know who you’re going to have things in common with outside of the game, and what may come of it. New friendships can be made, new stories to tell in guildchat and on vent during raids….(“BAWLS” wasn’t made up, folks!) Let’s make this the biggest FP party on record!

<3!

~Eni

Edited by Ryee

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can be an airport runNAR

I'll be there. Haven't requested the time off yet, but it won't matter this far in advance. I'll be arriving by car, so no one needs to pick me up or anything. Get there the 17th and leave...TBA. If possible I'd like to stay at FPHQ but I'll go wherever is most convenient if there is no space available there. Ill update. :P

haha CEJ will your connection stay stable for more than one chorus?

Edited by Erlin

I'll be requesting the time off come Monday, I should be driving up there. Might stay in a motel this year, haven't decided.

Trev, I thought Alaska might be to white for you... Gonna try to add a little splash of color to the locals?

Once I actually figure out what's going on and where my duty station is, I might be able to make something happen. FP Summer Parties FTW.

lawl, the one weekend i won't be in town. guess i'll be attending via satellite...

Once I actually figure out what's going on and where my duty station is, I might be able to make something happen. FP Summer Parties FTW.

you said doodie

lawlheliaconlawl

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]