How did it go?

stangmeister

Enigami and I are at work now, so how did the rest of MC go??

We got to work only 15 minutes late.. yay!

=)

Soooo did you get mag down? what did he drop? Did Retsnimle join the raid group after we left? OMG So many questions!

Bah that was a warrior ring gynis! Rogues just wanna be like warriors that's all!

sucks when your at work and want to know what happened in step by step detail! =P.

Who won the mage stuff? What mage stuff was it? was it leggings? I just got a sample of serum that has leaked all over the bag and all over the other samples. /sigh.

Well, after I arrive amid much fanfare, there was rejoicing and feasting. After that, we kind of sat around and waited for some puppies to appear. They did, we smacked them, and then unloaded a can of unholy TERROR on that big puppy, Mag. Again, Fanfare and feasting.

Some purple crap dropped:

Mage Pants for Jutes

The silly Ring for Vanin: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=37360

and Some Warrior Neck: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=27079

I think Thulgrum won this.

Again, feasting and rampant sexual misconduct. We got a port back to IF and went to confession.

I'd use the term "blow by blow" but I'm convinced you'd just make it dirty. wink.gif

perfect. Bravo!

And did Retsnimle get an invite?

Only reason I ask is cause I told him to ask FP for the invite and left. Didn't get a chance to see if he was allowed or not.

BTW, we rock and we will WTFPWN MC i can feel it. I mean cmon. So far Enlighten/FP took Luci down first time twice, mag first attempt last time and tonight... Gehennas 2nd attempt. Leet sauce by the truckload if you ask me! And we've only done MC twice together! woot!

Not to mention our last Onyxia was done first attempt as well. Speaking of which.. Its on Saturday! Whos excited for two lucky contestents to get their bests helms in the game!?

I AM!

I'm almost 100% sure he got an invite. I think I remember tossing him a heal.

And I think you're right. Our little adventures together are only beginning to see their potential awesomesauce!

Yup, we dropped an invite for Ret as soon as I could remember how to spell his name. Thankfully he PMed me so I could see it!

Awesome you guys! Glad to hear you got Mag down again! biggrin.gif Wish I was there though :cry:

Stupid work ruining my life.

Awesome thanks for inviting him Gryph. =)

I wish I was there too. =(!

Who won that robe by the way? I didn't roll cause I wouldn't have worn it but I also didn't see who won it.

/cheer

Bah that was a warrior ring gynis! Rogues just wanna be like warriors that's all!

That is so a hunters ring, I would have sacrificed not rolling on any giantstalker for 5 runs to get that ring.

/sarcasm on

Who's excited for Onyxia? Not me, too many hunters already

/sarcasm off

sad.gif

Yep Ret was there smile.gif I remember summoning smile.gif

(dont worry stang, you know we take care of E members just like they were FP members smile.gif )

GJ Everyone...we put sissy mag in his place w/ no problems whatsoever...

That is so a hunters ring, I would have sacrificed not rolling on any giantstalker for 5 runs to get that ring.

You can have all my giantstalker drops for 5 runs Gar!

I guess I see it as a hunter ring because it has a nice bit of attack power, the Stam is there but not huge and the % crit is always very important for a hunter because it take 52.5 points of agi for 1% crit.

you do know vanin is fury specced right? and he relies more heavily on getting a critical stike than anyone else to keep his attack speed up, because flurry only procs when you get a critical strike. hmm, now he just needs 2 deathbringers to become l33t sauce.

I'm glad it ended up with Vanin since he is a crit build warrior smile.gif

The problem with certain items like this is that they fit certain classes as a whole (like hunters and rogues) and then certain builds of other classes (IE a crit specced fury warrior)

The same problem happens with my class too. The Might and Wrath sets are built for warriors tanking in end game instances. However, its just not fair to limit the rolls to tanking protection specced warriors. The Medallion of Steadfast might dropped last night, and Thulgrum won it. Sure, I could argue that I could use it more effectively than he could, but I'm still happy that he won it. He did a good job last night and he was really excited about winning. Thats important to me.

These things will drop again, no worries. Soon we'll be saying "Oh noes! not another " We're well on our way to that point already smile.gif

Ya, it can be a toss up with certian items such as that ring or neckalce that dropped last night. When i was in Axiom and that necklace dropped they pretty much opened it up to virtually anyone. A druid ended up winning it. Kinda sucked but he was badass in PvP, so it wasnt a waste in my book.

I still think Vanin needs to try out his Fury spec with a decent 2hander in PvP. I'm specced Fury Arms and all I need is 1 crit to go Craaaazzzy! Siegeman had to heal like 5 times when we dueled tongue.gif

Grats everyone on the loot!

Still wish I got it for my crit build sad.gif

wish I had those GS bracers I won months ago too sad.gif

I can really hate MC sad.gif

Still wish I got it for my crit build sad.gif  

wish I had those GS bracers I won months ago too sad.gif

I can really hate MC sad.gif

Don't worry Gar, it will come smile.gif Great job last night by the way!

This ring obviously benefits Rogues, Hunters and some warriors. No one can claim that it has his class name on it, no one should and I hope we're not going to have silly arguments whithin FP.

Even if there may not be an argument on this specific case, I can sense some frustrations here and there.

Maybe it's stupid but since the looting table of those bosses is known, would it be possible to address this in advance ?

There are a number of things that should be taken into account.

Can a class use it, can it benefit from it, can it benefit more than others but, also, how desirable is the item for a given class.

I don't know. Maybe there are rings in the early MC that are überly designed for rogues while this one is the best that a hunter can get.

Because if there's one thing I don't want to see it's someone getting an epic item while secretly hoping to replace it with another one.

If you want, I take a look at the loot tables of the first 3 bosses and browse a bit the forums to see what is the "general policy"

Bah, I don't think anyone's fighting. Just lamenting alloud. I'm sure everyone who rolled secretly cursed the name "Vanin" when they saw his /rand. I know I did, but that's just out of habit. Anything that lets Van do the uber leet damage he so desperately enjoys makes me happy.

What did he roll,

Coz i remember my 40 seeing stuff was higher and then going to take a picture of myself infront of Mag

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]