SWTOR?!?

Bangudray

I know its probably unlikely everyone will read this... but i would love to beable to play with friends wondering who is going to play and republic/empire post here let me know and others so we can maybe connect up on a server

I can say that I am honestly thinking about it. However reading into some of it I think my system will be a lil underpowered and am gonna truly wait till I can get a few needed upgrades to really consider playing it. Would still like to know where people end up so I may join up with a people I know and like to play with.

S

I got a beta invite but the client wouldnt let me log into the game... =\

That being said I watched a few people streaming the beta, and I'll be honest... It looks interesting, but I still have mixed feeling on that one... I did play Galaxies back in the day and although it was buggy as hell I loved that one.... I have a buddy of mine that should be picking it up day 1 right as the stores open, (which might actually be today come to think of it) so I'm just gonna have to make a drive over to his place and check it out...

-Ray

RIGHT HERE BABY!

I was in the last 3-4 beta weekends and junked out HARDCORE. 10am-3am. No problem!

Love the game. Very casual. The abilities are more than just a *swing* or a *Pew*. Animations really bring the game to life along with the voice over for the storyline. Played four classes to ~20. Each story line was amazing and really got you involved. No class seemed OP. Its very focused at PvP balance. Teamwork will allow you to walk through anything and anyone.

I liked the idea of SWTOR but EA raped the crap outta it. If you liked SWG, you'll probably have a stiffy through all of SWTOR.

Hope to see a bunch of FPers there!

Check the FPFTMFW Facebook thread for which server we are going to try and get together on.

OMG Hi!

My Little Pwny will be playing for the Empire on the server Anchorhead (EST PvP)!

Edited by Lyssa

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]