Human Rogue
Armory Link
1. RL Name: Eric
2. Age: 19
3. Main Character's Name: Awesomo
4. Class: Rogue
5. Level: 70
6. Alts (class, name, level): Paladin- Valborg- 41
7. Previous Realm (if not from Skullcrusher): Stormscale, Skullcrusher, Stormscale, Maeiv then back here to SK icon_smile.gif
8. Name of your last and/or current guild: Devil Theory(Stormscale) and Dedicated(Maeiv)
9. Reason for leaving that guild: Came back to skullcrusher
10. Reason for wanting to join FP:Join 2 RL Friends, and meet new people, pvp with guildies and eventually raiding if a spot ever does open up.
11. FP Sponsor (say "None" if you have none): None
12. Does this sponsor know you IRL or in-game? Um I know Secretsauce and Sauceboss in RL but I didnt really run this by them I just decided in spur of the moment to send in an app
13. Do you own a [item]Dartol's Rod of Transformation[/item]? If you do not, please explain why. Nope, I never leveled in ashenvale. But getting one is no problem Im halfway to getting it as Im typing this out.
14. Anything else you would like to say about yourself: (this is your chance to show us your personality, fill it in) Well my name is eric Im from the imperial valley. I just recently got fired from my job at the gym(politics) so Ive been doing alot more pvp as of recently. And leveling my alt and doing dailies for the release of the new expansion comes out. I hope you take my app into consideration and hit me up with an invite icon_smile.gif
15. What instances you are keyed for? All
16 How long have you been raiding and what experience do you have? ive been raiding since way back. about 1 year before BC came out. LBRS,UBRS,ZG,MC,BWL,Kara,Gruuls,TK(some),SSC(some)
17. Spec & Gear: 16. Spec & Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...v&n=Edrogue I have a mix of s1 s2 arena gear, and for pve I have t4. Im currently Subtley spec(for the pvp) but Im leaning towards assassination once I get some more honor points this weekend to purchase some daggers
(Please take the time to find your character using Blizzards website and provide the link to your toon for us to take a gander at. Please, give us a good idea any extra items you have. The more detailed you are the better.)
18. Reference(s) from your previous guild(s): Pidge(Guild Leader) icon_smile.gif
19. Are you more of a Hardcore gamer or a Casual gamer? Casual, but Ive been leaning towards hardcore for the past few weeks. And since I got laid off Ive been playing alot more
20. Approximate playing schedule (server times please):

Sunday:All Day
Monday:5:30 pm -3 am
Tuesday:5:30 pm- 3 am
Wednesday:5:30 pm- 3 am
Thursday:5:30 pm- 3 am
Friday:5:30 pm- 3 am
Saturday:All Day
Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Ajaxthegreat
post Oct 19 2008, 01:44 AM
Post #2
Group: FP Member
Pro
Human Paladin
Armory Link
Do you look like this?

--------------------

"In PvE, the Night Elf does the least damage because he doesn't know how to install addons, Clicks, and Keyboard turns. "

-Awesomo-
post Oct 19 2008, 02:59 AM
Post #3
forum n00b
Human Rogue
Armory Link
QUOTE (Ajaxthegreat @ Oct 18 2008, 11:44 PM) *
Do you look like this?

Looks like i found my new display pic icon_biggrin.gif

Sauceboss
post Oct 19 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #4
ub3r l337
Draenei Shaman
Armory Link
He's a cool guy, he's mad bad at the game, but we let that slide cause he fakes people out with a name like awesomo

:3333

--------------------
Proud Team Sauce Leader

-Awesomo-
post Oct 19 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #5
forum n00b
Human Rogue
Armory Link
QUOTE (Sauceboss @ Oct 19 2008, 03:32 PM) *
He's a cool guy, he's mad bad at the game, but we let that slide cause he fakes people out with a name like awesomo

:3333

lol true story :-\

Shikimaru
post Oct 19 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #6
Group: Guardian
Furbolg GM
Night Elf Rogue
Armory Link
Haha wellI can't promise you a raiding spot but send me a tell in game and I'll see what we can do about getting you in as a F&F

--------------------
"yes! i made tom do a ben post!" - Ben

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 12:26 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles