Name Change

Trenton

Name  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which name should is better for my shadow priest?

• Trenton
    • Nightmare

I've been debating if I should get a name chance since the original reason I named Trenton has really gone bad. But understanding a lot of individuals on Skullcrusher know me as Trenton, it keeps me wondering what I should do.

With the name Nightmare, I already have the name on reserve, so I can switch it immediately. With that being said, it will not have any alt codes.

If you could please check your opinion, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Nightmare seems a little like some noob NE Hunter to me, but the fact that it is an actual word and doesn't have x's or z's included is always a plus now a days.

What changed with Trenton, if you don't mind me asking?

Nightmare seems a little like some noob NE Hunter to me, but the fact that it is an actual word and doesn't have x's or z's included is always a plus now a days.

What changed with Trenton, if you don't mind me asking?

I named my character Trenton after my grandfather since he was a WWII veteran. He was a very amazing person; therefore, I named my character after an individual that did good for his country, family, and friends. But recently, he has just been negative, and influencing very negative things. My mother has turned back into the real person she was - a very spiteful, rude, psychically hurtful individual who is slowly becoming an alcoholic. Right now, her father (my grandfather) is supporting her habits with drinking by giving her bottles of liquor, or even cans of beer. With that being said, The name Trenton has just really become weak and meaningless with what is currently happening. Her side of the family knows how she is when she's drinking from past experiences; although, with the father of the family supporting this individual on the road to becoming a full time alcoholic, I just really can't support it and that's why I've been thinking about a name change.

With myself playing this game, I have put a lot of time into this game as a get away from reality, and I will more than likely be continuing that. But there are just two sides of the spectrum when it comes to a decision, and that's what I am just facing at the moment. Change my name to a stronger one that is pretty cool, or just keep it because everybody knows me by that name. I just don't know.

Hey Kevin,

It seems as though you have a heavy world weighing down on your shoulders at times, and first thing I want to say is that, even by just talking about it will make things a lil bit better for you.

Second thing is that even though your Grandfather is the reason behind your name he doesn't envelop who "Trenton" really is. You created him based on all the good things that you Gpa has done, and accomplished. With that said even though your Gpa is regressing into something that doesn't make you as proud as you were of him it does nothing to change what "Trenton" truly means or does. Nor will it change the way you feel towards "Trenton." If you could truly leave his name be I think it would be all for the better one day soon. Naming someone or something after a person does not completely reflect who that person really is, or he way you feel about them. You have invested a lot of time and energy to bring "Trenton" to who he is today and I think that in the long run it would ultimately be a disappointment to change his name. So by just changing "Trenton's" name is not gonna fix the problem. However if it would change/alleviate it then by all means go for it. You really have to do what would make you happy in the long run. As for a name change and to what name I am sorry but I think that these names that we give our toons has to be something that you and you alone can chose. Especially with someone who is so important to you. I wish you the best of luck man and if you need a shoulder to lean on I am here for you...... even if you are a Hordie..... Lol..... S

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]