Draenei Shaman
Armory Link
Topic Title should read: Class - Name - Level
1. RL Name: Chris

2. Age: 19

3. Main Character's Name: Aniras

4. Class: Shaman

5. Level: 80

6. Alts (class, name, level): Amagewitrage (80) Shiftyness (80)

7. Previous Realm (if not from Skullcrusher): Always Skullcrusher

8. Name of your last and/or current guild: Last guild was vindictive…also crown which I know you have taken a bunch of people from crown in

9. Reason for leaving that guild: I took a break and thought I was quitting but came back -_- so I was removed

10. Reason for wanting to join FP: Looking for a new guild which isn't extremly hardcore but can be if needed, I have a heavy work schedule so I'm looking for a place that I would be able to raid if I'm needed when I'm on…AKA something like a backup raider, idk how you are about this

11. FP Sponsor (say "None" if you have none): I'm sure Shean and Xialon as well as all the crown members

12. Does this sponsor know you IRL or in-game? in game

13. Do you own a Dartol's Rod of Transformation? If you do not, please explain why. If you don't know what it is or how to get it, click the link. I do not have one but I need it lol and can still obtain it I will do the quest line

14. Anything else you would like to say about yourself: (this is your chance to show us your personality, fill it in) I'm a very relaxed guy that likes to have fun as well as getting shit done, BIG SPORTS FAN as well…as for in game I know I have a heavy work schedule right now but if I'm online you can definitely count on me being in that raid

15. How long have you been raiding and what experience do you have? I've been raiding since kara as enhancement so I know my class and spec pretty good

16. Spec & Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...r&cn=Aniras
I was hacked when I was away so I don't exactly have my elemental set anymore and according to blizzard so far is that it can not be restored…. =(

17. Reference(s) from your previous guild(s): I don't have any references but I'm sure if you asked some vindictive members they would be able to speak good about my commitment to raiding

18. Are you more of a Hardcore gamer or a Casual gamer? as of now like I said due to my work schedule, I would consider myself a casual gamer but I'm working on getting another set day off so I could have 2 days that I would be able to raid 100%

19. Approximate playing schedule (server times please):

Sunday: work
Monday: ALL DAY
Tuesday: work
Wednesday: Starting next week ALL DAY
Thursday: work
Friday: work
Saturday: work

If you need to decline because of my work schedule being so heavy then I understand that, thanks a lot for any consideration put into this app.
Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Xiaolin
post Jun 22 2010, 05:55 AM
Post #2
Group: FP Member
Pro
Night Elf Druid
Armory Link
Hey Mage,

Of course I'll vouch for you; how could I not with such wonderful use of Kermit green (fav. colour) for answering the questions along with the class colouring of names. Such wonderful attention to detail.

At the moment we're raiding on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8pm server, would you be able to make any of that and if not then would you be satisfied with just one night for 25 man raids. The rest to be filled with ad-hoc 10 man stuff? If you are then I'd say you're good for at least an F&F invite...

-X

Myrevenge
post Jun 22 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #3
Group: Guardian
ub3r l337
Draenei
Armory Link
Ill Vouch for him as well icon_razz.gif Though he always forgets me icon_sad.gif I've known amage for along time. Use to sit in SW and pester him.
As X said we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays at the moment and run 10 mans usually everyday in between. people are always running stuff so im sure you will have no problem getting into stuff when you can.

A enhancement Shammy would be amazing for Wednesday night s runs since thats usually when we are on the harder bosses icon_smile.gif however you would have to understand that Tuesday is our fly through n ight and Wednesday is our progression night.

We have a casual raider rank which sounds like it would suit you perfectly. Feel free to hit one of the officers up we can chat icon_smile.gif

--------------------

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
~Albert Einstein~

Shean
post Jun 22 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #4
Group: Councilor
Pro
Gnome Mage
Armory Link
Sorry this took so long. I would def vouch for Amage/Ani as well. He is the reason I made so much money back in early LK. I used to bug him to cut me some gems long before Epics became the norm. Never did he ask for a tip, or refuse to cut some for me, no matter how many I mailed to him or traded with him. I think he would be a good fit with us here in FP. S

--------------------

If we can make it through life the rest is a cakewalk.

"If you feed a man a fish you only feed him for a day; but if you teach the man to fish then you feed him for the rest of his life." - Author Unknown.

Beerme
post Jun 22 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #5
novice
Dwarf Priest
Armory Link
You guys want good people in the guild. Grab him.

Aniras
post Jun 22 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #6
forum n00b
Draenei Shaman
Armory Link
first off THANKS everyone for all the support its pretty cool to see all the former crownies who got my back!!! =D

but yes i'm find with getting an F&F spot and raiding Wed. and whenever else i get a chance to log on

and yes i'm fine with Wed. being a progression night, getting farmed gear and bosses is fun, but the real joy is when something new goes down.

if theres anything else you need to know feel free to ask!

Myrevenge
post Jun 22 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #7
Group: Guardian
ub3r l337
Draenei
Armory Link
next time your on just mesage a officer for a invite icon_smile.gif

--------------------

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
~Albert Einstein~

Durkastan
post Jun 23 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #8
forum n00b
Night Elf Druid
Amage kicks ass! (It doesn't matter that you've been playing the shaman longer than the mage, you're still forever Amage)

(and hi everyone!! Keeping tabs on y'all, congrats on the recent progress!)

--------------------

Xiaolin
post Jun 24 2010, 07:44 AM
Post #9
Pro
Night Elf Druid
Armory Link
/waves BB

Aniras
post Jul 4 2010, 04:23 AM
Post #10
forum n00b
Draenei Shaman
Armory Link
lol i just looked here again this is like a blast from the past....Durka, X, Volcar, actually makes me sad <crown> had to end -_-

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2018 - 06:14 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles