OH! Canada!!

Misch

Ok so last friday it was 33 C here which for all the Americans that converts to 89.6 F So this Thursday its now minus 10C (14C). Snowing and cars are piling up due to Icy driving condtions. So Id Just like to say I wish everyone a Happy thanksgiving weekend (Canada of course) LOL

I hope the east side isnt as Crappy as alberta is today <3 but hey they said it might only be -2 this weekend.

And they call this Fall :(

Edited by Myrevenge

Happy Thanksgiving all.

I feel your pain, but its still a nice 18 C here in Toronto.

Not to rub anything in Aliesha or any of our other Canadian guildies but it's been in the 80's most of this week. Although I would love for it to be like it was last week with the high in the 70's and the nights in the 40-50's. S

This is probably the #1 reason I don't move to Canada...I've got dual citizenship, and free healthcare/more jobs sounds great...But I've also got a lifetime of California weather in my blood...Brrr...

This is probably the #1 reason I don't move to Canada...I've got dual citizenship, and free healthcare/more jobs sounds great...But I've also got a lifetime of California weather in my blood...Brrr...

yeah I woke up this morning to -10 weather and a winter wonderland. roads are crap :( However supposed to be super hot starting thursday. Like break out the shorts and such weather. I really wish mother nature would make up her mind already :(

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]