What's your Horde toons name?!

stangmeister

So incase you dont know, you can now make horde toons on Skullcrusher even if you have alliance toons! They got rid of that restriction.

Gynis made a guild, it's named xD, and it's awesome.

Note - you can make a DK, and it'll start at 55.. Im debating on lvling a lock up or making my DK horde =P

OMG

Essex = Stangmeister

Sussex = Gynis

Demootricus = Demetricus

Shicowmaru = Shiki

Dreg = Ratava

Dainger = Myrevenge

Rolsak = Kaslor

Vixxiewixxie = Vixxie

eplil3.jpg

Sanctity = Sanctity

:-) hee-hee

Edited by Sanctity

Well this is certainly interesting. I took advantage of being able to do this tonight and I made an undead rogue called Sheisty. I think the name is pretty appropriate for the class.

Just read about this change this morning.

Going to have to have a think about it and see which way I want to roll. Maybe I'll roll a druid on the horde side and experience 'Barren's Chat' for the first time.

are you serious?! does this mean i can spend all my time killing fp members now?!?

..er..

With how Stang and Gynis were yesterday, I think they might move Horde. Permanently. xD

Thats the only rank you'd ever be Trev, cause people be all like "O no he didn't"

>.>

...right?

This was a lot more fun before we realized it wasn't a glitch... =/

Although, today I realized that I don't know squadoosh about where anything is in Horde cities!

so can anyone give me a genuine response as to why they did this?

so the people that weren't so hardcore they'd pay for another subscription to play the other faction will play the other faction thus playing their game more thus making blizz more money

thus thus thus thus

Edited by Erlin

PvP Realm Restriction Removed

Quote from: Eyonix (Source)

As we've already discussed, we’re in the process of developing a new service for World of Warcraft that will allow players to change their faction from Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance. To prepare for this new service, we've removed the restriction that prevents players from creating both Horde and Alliance characters on a PvP realm. For more information on our Faction Change service, please visit the following link.

Just FYI: The restrictions are still in place for transferring opposite faction characters to PVP servers. I tried bringing my orc warrior to SC, but they wouldn't allow it due to it being my alliance server.

are you serious?! does this mean i can spend all my time killing fp members now?!?

..er..

I've gotta be honest.. that's the first thing I thought about too =P

and I don't think I can transfer my cow to this account just yet ><"

so can anyone give me a genuine response as to why they did this?

Genuine KP response: " for lulz. "

Probably to give the old timers something new to do. Theres so many people that for whatever reason are loyal to the server, and not just a faction or guild. Being able to play horde on sc, without being a psycho with multi-accounts (like myself), is a bonus for them.

After levelling way too many alliance toons, getting my undead mage to 33 on gorgonnash was actually a lot of fun. Quests i had never seen before, with all the stupid puns and jokes and references in them was pretty amusing. and it will be fun to run around seeing <Forgotten Prophets> <Axiom> tags.. in red.

My Tauren Warr's name is " Capitow "... I just couldn't bring myself to make a DK, even tho the 1-55 grind makes me Q a little inside.

Just FYI: The restrictions are still in place for transferring opposite faction characters to PVP servers. I tried bringing my orc warrior to SC, but they wouldn't allow it due to it being my alliance server.

Yeah, It's stupid.

I'm trying to transfer my 70 warlock back to Skullcrusher. x.x

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]