Show off FP...with your very own /FAMOUS products!

Enigami

The time has finally come to show off your /Famous side IRL! Visit the link below to see items made especially for Forgotten Prophets!

FPFTMFW!

Pick out something you like, add it to your cart, and you can have your very own T-shirt, sticker, magnet, bookbag, and even...underwear! =o

All profits made from the purchases will go towards paying for this website, vent, and FP party time!

Show your support, show your pride, show them you're /FAMOUS!

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9347/fpshirtdarcysq3.gif

Edited by loofa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap sandwich it's actually happening. i can finally get an FP shirt

what does it say on the front of the shirts, its too hard to see on my tiny monitor =-(

You can get one with /FAMOUS on the front and FP Forgotten Prophets Skullcrusher on the back, or the opposite.

All of the shirts have the full FP Forgotten Prophets Skullcrusher either on the front or back. Not all of them have /FAMOUS

I can't do special orders with this right now, but if there is enough demand for a different kind of style, I'll see about getting it put in the store.

=)

i suddenly feel inadequate =/ at least i still got the one i made for myself haha

I'd like to know who the hell buys the Thong :P

Eni was supposed to put one up saying 'I'm kind of a big deal' for Gryph...Still waiting to see that :tongue:

P.s.-

No fitted-T in black? Aw...

Edited by Feanore

I think we should have one with just the logo, no words. I'll send you a new graphic for the embroidered one I want!

The coffee mug looks awsome! I'm gonna get one soon as i can sneek it past my girlfriend. Nice job

i suddenly feel inadequate =/ at least i still got the one i made for myself haha

I also have one that I got made for myself

It has the tabard pic in the center and says "PROPHET" at the bottom with "GRYPH" on the back like a baseball shirt.

Eni this is incredible! I plan on getting a couple of things atleast, and great job to whoever else worked on this=)

I'd like to know who the hell buys the Thong :P

I'm going to buy the thong! i needs to show off the bulge of my /famous junk.

Edited by Bishop

I saw Gryph was the last to post here and I knew before looking that this would be what he was saying.

OMG Mind Reader! Get out of my head!! :miner:

I love it guys. I'm defanitly gonna start saving to get some stuff. Only a few things I would be interested in that aren't up there.

First, fitted black tank tops, logo on front would be cool, on back slightly below the collor have /Famous. would look pretty sick, IMO.

Second, the messanger bag is awesome, but i'd be looking for one that was black bag with white wording on it. that's just my personal choices tho.

awesome tho. great work guys.

/Famous

Swaloads

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]