1. RL Name: Scott
2. Age: 39
3. Main Character's Name: Ashloam
4. Class: Pally - ret
5. Level: 85
6. Alts (class, name, level): Not worth mentioning
7. Previous Realm (if not from Skullcrusher): SC forevah
8. Name of your last and/or current guild: My little Pwny
9. Reason for leaving that guild: just not active. would love to run with the pwny, but there are so few remaining... literaly.
10. Reason for wanting to join FP: ran joint with FP back in the day.. and the day is years. 2 to be closer
11. FP Sponsor (say "None" if you have none): None. but that guy is freaken awesome.
12. Does this sponsor know you IRL or in-game?
13. Do you own a Dartol's Rod of Transformation? If you do not, please explain why. If you don't know what it is or how to get it, click the link. Nope nope and nope
14. Anything else you would like to say about yourself: (this is your chance to show us your personality, fill it in) I have been on SC for Years and took a break to loose a wife an other such unfun stuff. Have gotten back into WOW and tis all good. I remember reading apps for pwny. Really I am just looking to run some maybe end game (as it is) and go from there. I will always love the Pwny and have zero against Keldorn. Just looking for a more active guild is all... almost feels guilty saying all this... think i am going to cry.:'( LOL!

Profile CardPMGo to the top of the page+Quote Post

Demetricus
post Apr 18 2011, 01:02 PM
Post #2
Group: Councilor
ub3r l337
Night Elf Hunter
Armory Link
I remember the FP / Pwny days... we destroyed Org and Thrall just as initiation and for kicks, and I don't even think we had achievements then. I remember going toe-to-toe with Fin on the charts in Naxx, and we finished within like, 10DPS of each other, haha. Fun stuff, and super awesome folks.

ANYWAYZ... We are on a hiatus from 'official' FP raids at the moment. There is a group that is forming during the week via Dragonlgnd and Feanore (DK - Coffinbone), I believe on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and I'm sure they'd love to have you. However, it may be worth sending one of them a tell in-game to see what the availability is, or if the group is still meeting.

I will gladly ginvite almost any Pwny, anytime, but feel it necessary to give you a heads up -- we may not be seeing any more content, for the time being, than you guys are.

Good luck, Ashman! =D

--------------------

dragonlgnd
post Apr 18 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #3
Group: Councilor
I talk too much
Human Paladin
Armory Link
Hey Ashloam, as Deme mentioned we aren't doing "formal" raids right now, and FP is currently at a slow moment. As the new Paladin CL I'd like to get a little experience with you before an invite, just an instance run, heroic or non. Hit me up in game ; Dragonlgnd, Potionyguy, Hubbylgnd to set something up.

--------------------
Family Motto - "Transfixus sed non mortuus"

"The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right" -Mark Twain

Ashloam
post Apr 18 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #4
Group: Forum Member
forum n00b
QUOTE (dragonlgnd @ Apr 18 2011, 04:44 PM) *
Hey Ashloam, as Deme mentioned we aren't doing "formal" raids right now, and FP is currently at a slow moment. As the new Paladin CL I'd like to get a little experience with you before an invite, just an instance run, heroic or non. Hit me up in game ; Dragonlgnd, Potionyguy, Hubbylgnd to set something up.

Thanks guys, yeah, those were some awesome times.

Hey Dragonlgnd, I will hit you up in game hopefully this week. My son has had multiple lax games canceled these past few weeks due to rain and now they are trying to cram them all in, so my playing time will probably be reduced short term. Talk to you soon.

Bangudray
post Apr 19 2011, 07:41 AM
Post #5
Group: FP Member
Pro
Human Mage
Armory Link
whats lax? and zomg ppl applying to FP

--------------------

Ashloam
post Apr 19 2011, 08:24 AM
Post #6
Group: Forum Member
forum n00b
QUOTE (Bangudray @ Apr 19 2011, 08:41 AM) *
whats lax? and zomg ppl applying to FP

lax = lacrosse... Not from the east coast??

Xiaolin
post Apr 19 2011, 01:05 PM
Post #7
Group: FP Member
Pro
Night Elf Druid
Armory Link
I'm from the UK and I knew LAX icon_razz.gif

I still remember my introduction to the sport, cleaving a guy in half (broadsword style) give me quite the rush. icon_biggrin.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2018 - 06:21 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles