Wii Games

Noreaster

mad world and house of the dead overkill

Return it and get something :P

But for the sake of the thread, Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart are great if you have a lot of people over often. Other than those I never used my Wii much >.

Zelda, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Warioware smooth moves, House of the dead 2&3 , House of the dead Overkill , Super Mario Galaxy. Bunch of downloadable old games that are awesome. Most of the Wii's good games are all first party games, the majority of their 3rd party games are either meh, or worse.

You people are smoking the rock if you don't think a wii is amazing. In addition to justin's list metroid 3, super paper mario, bomberman land, trauma center, punch out, fire emblem, and tales of symphonia are a blast to play. PS3 is easilly the worst system I have ever purchased, and would have avoided it entirely if i didn't have more casio winnings than I knew what to do with

Unless you have four people to play games with you every time you turn it on, get a 360 so you can enjoy your spent money.

You people are smoking the rock if you don't think a wii is amazing. In addition to justin's list metroid 3, super paper mario, bomberman land, trauma center, punch out, fire emblem, and tales of symphonia are a blast to play. PS3 is easilly the worst system I have ever purchased, and would have avoided it entirely if i didn't have more casio winnings than I knew what to do with

valkyria chroniclesssssss

Who else in here is looking forward to the Wii's vitality sensor!?! Gonna be hot!

wii-vitality-sensor(3).jpg

Sigh.

Dude, I can put my penis in that!

gogo teenyweenie jokes! =D

Zelda, Metroid, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros.. mario galaxy looked awesome.. multi player games have like +++ fun factor.

Xbox360 is awesome,(omg netflix) and i love it. But i also LOVE my PS3. integrated wireless, Bluray, web browser, and its a great system too. it does a heck of a lot and when the dev's actually make use of how powerful the thing is, the games ROCK.

Why would I EVER play trauma center on the Wii when I could play it and have more fun platying it on the DS? Also Paper Mario is trash, SSBB is only fun with a bunch of people imo, fire emblem is just an okay game, and was considerably better back in the day. Zelda games have been trash since the first N64 one.

The absolute ONLY reason I would ever get a Wii is to play the house of the dead games, and mad world. All the rest of the games are either gimmicks of older games, or just completely overrated games, that only reach their level of fun with a group of people. As much as I love playing games with my friends, I don't like it enough to buy a console for them. I got rockband I did my part!

That's just IMO though, I'll never be a Wii fan. I think the only console the Wii is better then is the PS3.

Dance Dance Revolution! :D

Oh, and after a year or so of searching for some kind of dueling game that would allow my bro and I to take advantage of the unique controllers, we found "Star Wars: Force Unleashed". It's pretty cool in single-player campaign mode, but in 1v1 arena mode it is just what we were looking for. Awesome game! :D

Also, Wii Fit is pretty nifty.

Zelda games have been trash since the first N64 one.

i must Bslap you now. WINDWAKER WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 that game right in the face.

it was great. but then again, you could put a triforce logo on a ball of dirt, and I'll totally be all "like zamg! hey that's one stylish ball of dirt right thar y'all!"

Edited by Killerpriest

Zelda, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Warioware smooth moves, House of the dead 2&3 , House of the dead Overkill , Super Mario Galaxy. Bunch of downloadable old games that are awesome. Most of the Wii's good games are all first party games, the majority of their 3rd party games are either meh, or worse.

any of those also good for kids 4,5,and 7?

As i drunkenly recall, super smash bro doesn't really require talent so much as unrequited energy.

if you're looking for games for that age range, nintendo has plenty of shovelware

OH! You got it for a KID!? Carry on with your Wii action! Warioware!

Hell no, I got it for me. But kids will be using it, and such.

As i drunkenly recall, super smash bro doesn't really require talent so much as unrequited energy.

Honestly, you must have been playing with some pretty terrible people then. It gets pretty intense when you're fighting against really good people. One of the Guilty Gear games I played for the Wii was awesome. Probably my only favorite game from that system aside from SSB.

Edited by corkie

He was playing with some very capable people, BUT... the alcohol was a flowing like a flooded river down bourbon street with Soma leading the charge singing "Proud Marry Keep on burning" , oh yea, and there were some Ghost bawls too somewhere in there.

Wii has some great games, but it's all pretty much just Nintendo made games. All their flag ship titles are pretty awesome, so when in doubt get a Mario or Zelda game, or games with those characters.

To give you an idea of some really good games, if I lost all my Wii games and would willing pay full amount to buy them back, I would definately get Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Zelda Twilight Princess, WarioWare, Super Mario Galaxy, and Mario Kart.

For the kids there's always Mario Party, or Raymans rabid rabbits is fun.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]