Curse.com

Shean

So I was surfing web on lunch break and was trying to send myself a link to a site that I can't check on my work cpu. While trying to link and send it as a message to myself it came back with a warning message saying that I tried to send a link to a website that the Admin of the site will not allow.

Site linked was to a Curse.com site for an addon that I was trying to keep an eye on and see about getting it on my mail so I can look at it better on home PC.

Any thoughts?

S

Wait, it flagged curse.com as a red flag site?? Thats odd... I use Curse all the time... For that matter I highly recommend using the curse client.. Its a really nice way of keeping all your addons updated

Never mind not sure what it was then. Maybe it was because I was trying to send it from my work laptop.

Weird though because i can go to Curse.com on my laptop but it would not let me send a message with a URL from there in it, or might of just been one of the URL's I was trying to send.

Not sure what it was but it's cleared up now. So no worries.

S

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]