Blizcon write up on slashdot

Nomadx

oboy oboy oboy!!

15min class blessings!!!! ZOMFG

there better be reagents tho... or else i'll be pissed off.

i believe the reagent for all pally blessings is DPS.

wait for it

keep waiting

ZING!!!!

i believe the reagent for all pally blessings is DPS.

wait for it

keep waiting

ZING!!!!

You sir, are such a bastard.....

lol

Its about time pallys get something lol. 15 mins only makes it less annoying...give em 60 mins!

The highlight of the new paladin abilities seem to be a greater separation and enhancement of the three talent trees allowing paladins to further specialize into their role as a healer, a tanker (aggro management abilities ala taunt were promised!), or a damage dealing machine.

sad.gif

Wish warriors got love. We get love then beat down with a nerf stick jsut as hard afterwards.

We've got whispercast, not like it's hard to individually buff people. The 15 minute thing would be great, even if we have to do it individually. I'm just excited about the new talent trees.

Not sure if I missed it or not, but they didn't attempt to even the playing field when it comes to Shaman's the most overpowered class in game. What are they giving the Pally's to help lvl the playing field a longer buff? Aggro control? We are talking PvP get yourself 5 shaman's in AB and you got yourself a win 80% of the time. Then they give them bloodelves...I'm very curious as to how gimp our new char is going to be and how more unstoppable the horde will become.

Its negative but after all night in BG seeing how they just roll over us even after we are organized.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]