My favorite thing on TV, maybe ever in the UNIVERSE.

mccribb

Archer. If you've never watched -- watch. If you watch -- keep watching. Mash-up 007 with the humor of Arrested Development (and several of the cast); sprinkle in obscure literary, historical, pop-culture and political references; and you've got a glimpse of one of the most refreshing shows on Television. And I generally hate Television. In an era of mindless brain-rotting TV, it's nice to have a show that is a perfectly precarious, hilarious balance of being intelligent and completely f***ed up.

Anyway, if you want to know what living or working with me is like, only to a slightly exaggerated extent, it's this.

A few episodes of Sn.2 are available streaming here, although to appreciate the plethora of running, comprehensive jokes, start at the beginning. Sn.1 is available streaming on Netflix; Sn.3 is set to air in September.

Watch Archer on FX

Archer. If you've never watched -- watch. If you watch -- keep watching. Mash-up 007 with the humor of Arrested Development (and several of the cast); sprinkle in obscure literary, historical, pop-culture and political references; and you've got a glimpse of one of the most refreshing shows on Television. And I generally hate Television. In an era of mindless brain-rotting TV, it's nice to have a show that is a perfectly precarious, hilarious balance of being intelligent and completely f***ed up.

Anyway, if you want to know what living or working with me is like, only to a slightly exaggerated extent, it's this.

A few episodes of Sn.2 are available streaming here, although to appreciate the plethora of running, comprehensive jokes, start at the beginning. Sn.1 is available streaming on Netflix; Sn.3 is set to air in September.

Watch Archer on FX

Just watched the intro scene of the pilot...Considering I'm already rolling on the floor (hard to type this way), think this is a winner! :laugh:

Ill check that out soon.

Better off Ted was a great one, only 2 seasons of it, both on netflix. The blond boss reminds me of Mike.

Also Scrubs, from begining to end of the 9 seasons, this show never let me down. I really expected it to get old or fade over time, but it never did to me.

I enjoyed the show Psych too, it's cheesy, and I really thought I'd get bored of it fast, but they managed to keep it entertaining enough and enjoyable.

Ill check that out soon.

Better off Ted was a great one, only 2 seasons of it, both on netflix. The blond boss reminds me of Mike.

Also Scrubs, from begining to end of the 9 seasons, this show never let me down. I really expected it to get old or fade over time, but it never did to me.

I enjoyed the show Psych too, it's cheesy, and I really thought I'd get bored of it fast, but they managed to keep it entertaining enough and enjoyable.

Oh, man, I loved Better off Ted! Portia De Rossi's character made that show, and there are definitely similarities there. ;)

Arrested Development was probably one of my all-time favorite shows -- apparently, I have a thing for satire -- and Ted did have a similar feel to me. Only instead of satirizing the family unit, it was the buzz-word slinging, PR-spinning, anything-to-make-a-buck corporate machine. And that is something I can identify with all too well...

It's always the best shows that get canceled, so I'm crossing my fingers for Archer!!!

THOMASBARRYSHIKIBRANHAM BRING ME MY DVDS BACK

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]