Mountain Dew Contest + Free In Game Pet

Gryph

I'm sure all you MMO Champ readers have already seen this, but there is a new Mountain Dew contest that gets you a free in game pet just for signing up.

ban.jpg

Click on my banner to get linked to the site. Plus, if you sign up from my banner, I'll get more gold to sign up for random drawings with.

Enjoy!

Signed up from your banner! thx.

BTW, how did you embed that banner in your post??

i have my script: "<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-... etc..."

Edited by Killerpriest

"Open to US residents only"

Canadians get screwed again! :wacko:

Thankfully, I have a Canadian and American address. Woot for me

I think they will email you some code to enter... kind of like a trading card pet.

Thankfully, I have a Canadian and American address. Woot for me

gogo fake address!! :P

wtf is this bull? A contest that goes from California to New York and they can't include Toronto?

Also according to firefox their security certificate expired two days ago and as such I can't sign up anyways. lawl

wtf is this bull? A contest that goes from California to New York and they can't include Toronto?

Also according to firefox their security certificate expired two days ago and as such I can't sign up anyways. lawl

Just get somebody to sign you up on another email account :P

You should be able to snatch the code.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn you authenticator! I really should switch it to my iPhone instead of the keyfab that stays at home...

Sooooo. I just did this and it appears that you get the pet on every one of your characters. You also need to go back to that site every day to get 'fuel' for it. Not sure what it does but the note from the in game mail says something about it.

This is just a step away from in-game advertising, and if that ever happens i'ma cancel my account so fast those crackers not gonna know what happened.

As far as I can tell, the bots themselves have 0 markings of Mountain Dew anywhere. I went to the MD site for about 11 seconds signing up for it and will probably never go back, so if they believe this is an efficient use of advertising dollars, more power to them.

I bet blizzard wouldn't let them logo it. Probably just said "We'll give people incentive to go to your site but that's it."

i tried to get the pet today it seem like a hassle plus they want u to sign up for a battnet account and then merge it with your blizz acount and they r asking for all kinds of info passwords etc im done with it dosent mean that much to me to have another pet i will never bring out

yea thats what i was thinking about when i saw this. it's like don't you kind of feel robbed of the whole wow universe experience because there are mountain dew fighting robots? that really has no attachment to anything in warcraft, except like maybe engineering if you wanna stretch it. sure mmo's have their share of parodies and easter eggs that reference RL things but never anything so blatant.

You're only saying that because my robot would kick your robot's ass.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]