Raid Boss Theme Tunes

tji3380

During last nights 25 man raid on ICC, during which the Dreamwalker got thoroughly healed to within an inch of her life (see wut I did thar?); we started joking about what song best sums up each raid boss. So I'd like to further that discuss here. The only rules were that the song had to be considered mainstream, and the older the better.

Last nights picks for the first three bosses were:

Marrowgar - Lets do the BONESTORM again! (Sung to 'Time Warp' by The Rocky Horror Show)

Deathwhisper - Hey Speaker, Leave those kids along! (Sung to 'Another Brink in the wall' ala Pink Floyd)

Gunship Battle - Alternate version of the "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" nursery rhyme.

Blow Blow Blow your Boat,

Merrily up the spire!

Throwing Horde, Overboard

Steadily getting higher!

(Sung in round to "Row, Row, Row Your Boat")

Deathbringer Saurfang -

Festergut -

Rotface -

Professor Putricide -

Blood Prince Council (Valanar, Keleseth and Taldaram) -

Blood-Queen Lana'thel -

Valithria Dreamwalker -

Sindragosa -

The Lich King -

So if you have a better suggestion let me know, or if you can think of a track for one of the other bosses in ICC, please share. I'll update this first post with the best suggestions. At the end of it all, maybe I'll put together a 'mix tape' for our ICC fights :P

-X

Edited by Xiaolin

I propose the song for Blood Prince's should be, "You gotta have friends," but the version sung by Eddie Murphy (the version he sung in Shrek.) I think that would be fitting seeing as how it takes 3 of them to try and stop us from getting to the Lich King. S

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]